Date: 1/22/18 10:16 am
From: Anthony Hewetson <fattonybirds...>
Subject: [texbirds] Lubbock highlights from Saturday
Greetings All:
On the way home from my first visit to Floyd County this year I put in a
stop at the Lubbock Cemetery to search for Red Crossbills.

The sole highlight from Lake Six: 1 male Common Merganser.

Highlights from the Lubbock Cemetery: 1 Peregrine Falcon, 1 Red-breasted
Nuthatch, 1 male Eastern Bluebird, 2 male Western Bluebirds, 4 unidentified
bluebirds, 2 Cedar Waxwings, *1 female Phainopepla* (continuing bird), 1
White-throated Sparrow, and 1 Orange-crowned Warbler.

Anthony Hewetson; Lubbock

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!