Date: 1/21/18 9:59 pm
From: Lamont Brown <lamont...>
Subject: [texbirds] Newcastle Ponds full of water Young Co local interest
The ponds that fill when Whiskey Creek overflows, SW of Newcastle, Young Co, Texas is full of water. This is at the junction of Hwy 380 and FM 61 on the SW outskirts of Newcastle. For the first time ever I had American White-Pelican there (35) with a total count of 22 species including several passerines.
Greg Cook showed me this area several winters ago. This is info for him, Blaine Carnes and all NCTX listers.

Lamont
Denton
http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner