Date: 1/20/18 5:43 pm
From: Karen And Jim Rowe <00000131a1cf8fbc-dmarc-request...>
Subject: House finch needed in Stuttgart, England ,Scott, Little Rock Sunday morning
Hello,

3 birders from Connecticut Audubon are on their way to the Little Rock airport Sunday morning and are going to bird along the way. Their Arkansas trip list hit 100 at Pine City Natural Area this afternoon but they still need a House Finch.

Does anyone in the areas of Stuttgart, Humnoke, Coy, England, Keo, Scott or Little Rock have a a House Finch regularly using their feeders and would invite the trio to stop by mid or late morning tomorrow (Sunday) to see the bird?

If so, please email me or <Pwood...> as soon as possible. They can call you after you email them but they’ll need to go into a small office at Cooks Lake Lodge in order to get a decent cell signal. Therefore you need to email them or me first and I will give them a heads up and give you their phone number.

Thank you in advance for considering this request. These wonderful ladies have been birding AR in the snow and cold and enjoying every bit of it.

Karen Rowe, Arkansas County

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!