Date: 1/19/18 2:44 pm
From: Bob LaVal <blaval...>
Subject: Re: pine warbler?
I agree with Tom on this. They must have wing bars. We have Pine Warblers here in Eastern OK all year. Only a couple of times have I seen them come to my platform feeder. As far as I could tell, they were eating small pieces of scratch grain and not the sun flower seed. Whatever they were eating they ate whole without cracking. They come constantly to suit feeders and peanut butter-suit combination feeders. As too what you are seeing we can only guess without a photo. Orange Crowned is possible but I don’t know about them eating black oil sunflower seed either.

Bob and Nancy LaVal
20367 Pine Mtn. LP
Heavener, OK 74937
Phone: 918-653-7921