Date: 1/19/18 12:55 pm
From: Jerry Davis <jwdavis...>
Subject: Re: pine warbler?
Thank you.

I have had Pine Warblers coming to my Peanut Delight No Melt Suet for to
years but they always avoid the 6 trays and feeders with sunflower seeds.
The insight for the olive/yellow warbler seems more freezable if Cornell
says they eat black oil sunflower seeds.

Jerry Wayne Davis
Hot Springs, ARS

It’s a olive/yellow warbler, seemingly not nearly streaky enough to be
> any of the other warbler candidates (not that there are many in OK in
> January, unless I’m wrong?)
>
> —& it perched and ate sunflower seeds from a feeder, which Cornell’s
> site tells me is typically done by no other warblers...—
>
> No photo as of right now, but the bird is still around, so I’ll see what
> I can do.
>
> Nick LoLordo

Join us on Facebook!