Date: 1/13/18 6:31 pm
From: Miles Shaylor <mgshaylor...>
Subject: Re: Mountain Chickadees, NW Reno yard
I've had a couple of mountain chickadees near north McCarran and 395 for at least a month now. They're pretty little birds. They favor the suet block and the sunflower seeds. Nuthatches and chickadees seem to associate with each other. I'm glad to see them every day.

On Saturday, January 13, 2018 2:41 PM, Lora E Myles <lorajean...> wrote:

We are located near Mayberry and Hunter Lake and always have Mountain Chickadees in our yard.  They love our suet feeders!  We have an active nest-box in our 30 year old cherry tree.  (Never have gotten cherries off that tree...)  Last year our cherry tree pair fledged three littles.  Right now I am watching several Mountain Chickadees in our porch area, along with a multitude of Lesser Goldfinches, Bewick's wrens, White-crowned Sparrows, Dark-eyed Juncos, Downy Woodpeckers, flickers, butter-butts, American Goldfinches, Cassin's finches, House Finches, House Sparrow, Morning Doves, Eurasian Ring-necked Doves, California Quail, and a trio of Western Gray Squirrels.

Join us on Facebook!