Date: 1/13/18 6:23 pm
From: Joel Geier <joel.geier...>
Subject: [obol] [Fwd: Raptor mystery solved: leucistic Northern Harrier along Robison Rd.]
Figuring some OBOLers might also be interested in this very unusual
plumage.

I think this same bird has been around since October 25th when it led me
to post this bit of bafflement on the Mid-Valley Birding list:

http://www.midvalleybirding.org/pipermail/birding/2017-October/016778.html

I did go out and look for it several times in subsequents day, but I
found some farmers engaged in field operations in that field. Nice to
finally get a resolution of this puzzle, thanks to Hendrik.