Date: 1/13/18 2:41 pm
From: Lora E Myles <lorajean...>
Subject: Re: Mountain Chickadees, NW Reno yard
We are located near Mayberry and Hunter Lake and always have Mountain Chickadees in our yard. They love our suet feeders! We have an active nest-box in our 30 year old cherry tree. (Never have gotten cherries off that tree...) Last year our cherry tree pair fledged three littles. Right now I am watching several Mountain Chickadees in our porch area, along with a multitude of Lesser Goldfinches, Bewick's wrens, White-crowned Sparrows, Dark-eyed Juncos, Downy Woodpeckers, flickers, butter-butts, American Goldfinches, Cassin's finches, House Finches, House Sparrow, Morning Doves, Eurasian Ring-necked Doves, California Quail, and a trio of Western Gray Squirrels.

Join us on Facebook!