Date: 1/13/18 2:33 pm
From: Wendy Dandridge <wendy.dandridge...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Santa Rosa
Hello,

While watching the Lewis’s Woodpeckers on Petaluma Hill Rd. in southeast Santa Rosa this morning, I noticed a large bird divebombing a Red-tailed Hawk at the top of a tree nearby. It was a Prairie Falcon. The dark “wingpits” were clearly visible. The hawk flew in one direction and the falcon in the other. I returned to the spot an hour or so later and saw three Lewis’s Woodpeckers but never relocated the falcon.

Wendy Dandridge
Santa Rosa

iPhone. iTypos. iApologize.

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)