Date: 1/13/18 2:24 pm
From: Mark Stratton <zostropz...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Continuing rarities and other wintering birds in San Diego
Good morning,

Camille and I started out between 7:30 and 8 in Balboa Park:
Greater Pewee, Summer and Western Tanagers

After that, Berry Park where we had a couple of Bullock's Orioles.

Then, a very product stop at Nester Park and the Apts. across the street.

At the park, we had the Black & White Warbler and the Black-throated Gray.
Across the street, we had a great time. In the Northwest corner of the
Grassy area by the creek at the entrance of the Apts., we had a bunch of
good birds in the Red-flowering Eucs.

Orchard Oriole, Baltimore Oriole, 2 more Bullock's Oriole, Summer and
Western Tanagers, Black-throated and Wilson's Warblers.

At Crown Pt. we have the Painted Redstart at the previously report spot in
the south parking lot, in the Carrotwood Trees.

Last stop was Robb field where we had the Tri-colored Heron.

Mark and Camille Stratton
North Park

Join us on Facebook!