Date: 1/13/18 2:23 pm
From: Dominik Mosur <polskatata...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Waterfowl push 1/13/18
Apologies for crossposting but this is relevant to all birders along the coast of Central California.

There has been a massive movement of waterfowl all day today. Thousands of ducks and geese have been noted from various vantage points in San Francisco (most north from what I can tell)

Despite the late hour, I've had several hundred geese streaming north over Corona Hill over the 3/4 hour.

Looking forward to some other reports later today.

Dominik Mosur
San Francisco

Sent from my iPhone

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)