Date: 1/13/18 12:05 pm
From: Trish G <trishrg62...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Mile Square Park cont. Stuff
The Ovenbird continues in the northeast corner of the maintenance yard in
the Southeast corner of the park. The Pine Warbler continues up near the
entrance off of Edinger was seen her early in the morning a little bit West
of the golf course parking lot and was seen about 11 near the white wall. I
had a solitary type plumbeousish Vireo in the parking lot where I parked to
find the Pine Warbler. The gray flycatcher continues along the fence line
across from the parking lot where I parked for the Pine Warbler. A
white-throated sparrow continues in the northwest corner of the Nature
Center. There was also a sooty ish Fox Sparrow in same area.

Over and out.
Trish Gussler Anaheim

Join us on Facebook!