Date: 1/13/18 11:22 am
From: Mark Stevenson <drbrdr...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ -- Tucson -- Sam Lena Park this afternoon
Note that a youth soccer tournament is taking place at Kino Sports Park (same place) this weekend so
it may be very crowded there and at other venues around town during game times.

Mark Stevenson
Tucson, AZ

To: "AZNMBirds" <AZNMBirds...>
Date: Friday, January 12, 2018, 6:13 PM

Water levels
were VERY low (as low as I've ever seen them), as was
the number of birds, but I did see some interesting ones
among the 32 species, including 10 Common Merganser (1 male,
9 female) and a Belted Kingfisher (second one in 2 days at 2
widely spaced locations).  Complete list is on
eBird.
Betsy ChecchiaTucson,
AZHome Page: https://list.arizona.edu/sympa/info/aznmbirds
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----