Date: 1/13/18 10:41 am
From: Kevin Groeneweg <kgroeneweg...>
Subject: Cheney Snowy Owl
Bob Gress reports that the Cheney Snowy Owl was found dead this morning. It was found by the West Toadstool Loop, which places it in Kingman County. He and I were looking for it at the usual location yesterday without success. Where it was found is a little over three miles as the owl flies from the Reno county spot and is almost certainly the same bird. I believe this is the first Kingman record this season. The bird was salvaged and is at the Great Plains Nature Center awaiting disposition.

Kevin Groeneweg
Wichita

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to