Date: 1/13/18 9:49 am
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: [obol] Long OBOL threads.
I hadn't realized that Joel's post was to me privately, but he has a point.

I often read through old OBOL stuff (from the archives or even emails I
haven 't deleted yet)
and when a single thread appears as a single thread it's not too hard to
follow.
When it's spread out over many disconnected threads/posts, not so much,
especially if 'new' posts refer
to photos or even comments that can't easily be found by searching through
old
non-threaded posts.

What would be good (for me at least) would be some way to tie together
posts on a single
topic/thread without having really long ones. I prefer the long ones
because they are
not a problem for my server. Perhaps there is a way already to connect
multiple threads
together for later review? Maybe some way already or one could be created?

Bob OBrien

Join us on Facebook!