Date: 1/13/18 9:44 am
From: Cheri Seli <montanabirder...> [MOB-Montana] <MOB-Montana...>
Subject: [MOB-Montana] Re: Squirrel proof?
Richard,
Thank you SO much!! Just yesterday my husband and I were discussing this very topic. We are in the process of building/designing a new deck to replace the one taken out by snow last year. That deck had been temporary all along, and so had no steps to the ground; squirrels never once came up on it to bother my feeders. The new deck ~ not so much. Having grown up in NC, where the squirrels are voracious and not to be deterred, I knew that a “squirrel-proof” feeder was likely a waste of money.

I can’t wait to get our deck finished and try the slinky idea!

Cheri Seli
Plains

Posted by: Cheri Seli <montanabirder...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)