Date: 1/13/18 9:26 am
From: Treesa Hertzel <Autumn207...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Brown Creeper (Certhia americana) phylogeny
This thread is now closed. Please resist the urge to comment further.

Treesa Hertzel
OBOL Moderator

On Jan 13, 2018, at 8:49 AM, Joel Geier <joel.geier...> wrote:

Bob & All,

I had no objections to the topic of the thread.

I simply asked politely and with some humor (in a private e-mail) for you and several others who kept hitting "reply-all" to an ever-expanding cc: list, to kindly start a new thread so that I wouldn't continue to be on the cc:list, after I received 20-some cc:'s for a thread that I was not even a participant in.

That seemed like a reasonable request, and there was no "wrath" involved.

Creepers are cool.

Joel

--
Joel Geier