Date: 1/13/18 8:59 am
From: David Gusakov <dgusakov...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Invasion of Gold Finches
Same here on the edge of Bristol - big flocks showing up a few days ago along
with big junco flocks. Some of the juncos are going after the niger sock - a first!

David Gusakov

On Jan 13, 2018, at 10:39 AM, Barbara Powers <barkiepvt...> wrote:

Same here. I have had 14 goldfinches here today. First time since putting up the feeder this year.
Barbara Powers
Manchester Center

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 13, 2018, at 10:25 AM, Pat Folsom <pfols...> wrote:
>
> I have a small flock (about 12) goldfinches this morning in Waitsfield. This is the most I've seen all winter.

Join us on Facebook!