Date: 1/13/18 8:50 am
From: Joel Geier <joel.geier...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Brown Creeper (Certhia americana) phylogeny
Bob & All,

I had no objections to the topic of the thread.

I simply asked politely and with some humor (in a private e-mail) for
you and several others who kept hitting "reply-all" to an ever-expanding
cc: list, to kindly start a new thread so that I wouldn't continue to be
on the cc:list, after I received 20-some cc:'s for a thread that I was
not even a participant in.

That seemed like a reasonable request, and there was no "wrath"
involved.

Creepers are cool.

Joel

--