Date: 1/13/18 8:32 am
From: Mundi Smithers <amen1farm...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Invasion of Gold Finches
Here in North Pownal the Goldfinches are ubiquitous!! I’ve just counted 35 +/- at the feeder and on the ground in the front yard and there is an equal number at the feeding station out back. Lots of Juncos, a few House Finches, Downy Woodpeckers, Red-bellied Woodpckers, Titmice, Chickadees and finally yesterday morning our first of the year Hairy Woodpecker! One White-throat and one Tree Sparrow have been here off and on over the past weeks.

Mundi
North Pownal

Mundi Smithers

The greatest tragedy in mankind's enitire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion.
Arthur C Clarke (1917-2008)

Join us on Facebook!