Date: 1/13/18 8:11 am
From: Jon King <jonking271...>
Subject: Links to photos from last posts
https://www.flickr.com/photos/158605163@N04/shares/b99h81

Ok, sorry for the failed attempt at including pics. For some reason I thought the attachment rules has changed. Anyways if you follow the link above there are two images. The first is a photo of raw data on departure pulled through the search function. These sorts of lists of records are consulted in decided where exactly to draw the line for data ranges and high counts.

The second picture is the actual filter when finished. I think it’s pretty self explanatory but let me know if there are further questions.

Jon King
Lawrence, KS

Sent from my iPhone
https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html