Date: 1/13/18 8:02 am
From: Robert Gervais <rgervais...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Coachlace Pond Snow Goose
I arrived just after sunrise to Coachlace Pond in Clinton in hopes of relocating the Snow Goose discovered yesterday but there were no geese in the open water of the Bart's Pond section. I decided to search the surrounding area and eventually located a Snow Goose at 8:30am feeding with 22 Canada Geese 2.7 miles away in an agricultural field directly across from the Davis Farmland entrance in Sterling.

Robert Gervais
Townsend, MA.

Sent from my iPhone
JRI has been named by the Boston Globe as one of 2015, 2016 and 2017 Top 100 Places to Work in Massachusetts

Join us on Facebook!