Date: 1/13/18 4:28 am
From: Jon King <jonking271...>
Subject: Forgotten attachment
It looks like I sent two of the same screenshot in the last email. Those
screenshots were of the records generated by the search function which I
use for filter making. Attached is an image of what the Blackpoll filter
(and relatives) actually looks like. It looks like I got attachments via
ksbird-l for Jeff Hansen the other day, so I'm assuming these will go
through. Someone please email me if they're not so I can make other
arrangements.

Jon King
Lawrence, KS

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html