Date: 1/12/18 9:07 pm
From: Miles Tuffli <milestuffli...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Re: Lewis's Woodpecker Santa Rosa Sonoma County
Hello all,

Thanks Doug, for the info. My wife Teresa and I followed your specific
directions today, and saw three Lewis's Woodpeckers exactly where you
indicated. The three birds were seen from Petaluma Hill Road on consecutive
telephone poles in the field that is directly west-northwest of the Terra
Bella Visa road intersection. All three were sallying out to feed, and one
flew across Petaluma Hill Road to a telephone pole closer to us for a short
while. We managed to get some ill-focused photos of that one - our eBird
checklist and photos are here:
https://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S41845833

Thanks again for the tip!

- Miles & Teresa Tuffli