Date: 1/12/18 5:23 pm
From: Eric Storms <ericbs1975...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Quick Water dog trip
Today I popped into water dog lake park, on the hidden valley side versus the lake. Nothing super noteworthy from a species perspective (yet!), lots of WRENTITS and BUSHTITS. A few SPOTTED TOWHEE. A fly-over of a falcon, didn’t get a good look though, as well as a COOPERS/SHARPSHINNED. Finished up with a CALIFORNIA THRASHER on the ridge near the entrance.
What is of note is that there were a great deal of calls I could not identify as well lots of birds scratching and fluttering in the brush. Plenty of opportunity for more to be discovered!

Eric Storms
San Carlos

Of note though

Posted by: Eric Storms <ericbs1975...>