Date: 1/12/18 4:35 pm
From: Gerard Lillie <gerardlillie...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Return of the Eurasian Collared Dove?
In my area of Mt. Tabor in Portland House Finch numbers are noticeably down. Five plus years ago the were very common at my feeders and in the neighborhood but now very few visit the feeders and not often. I believe Tom McNamara, who lives nearby, has also experienced low numbers.

Gerard Lillie
Portland, OR