Date: 1/12/18 4:15 pm
From: Edanasal <Edanasal...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Brown Creeper at Clegg-Stacy Park
I re-found the bird today around 1300 at this location:  Latitude: 33.747641
Longitude: -118.021484  Accuracy: 16 ft

The tree was approximately in the middle of the park north to south and close to the eastern fence that separates the park from the construction site.  I have a photo of the tree on my ebird list, which I will include here.

eBird Checklist – Clegg-Stacy Park, Huntington Beach US-CA (33.7473,-118.0217), Orange County, California, US – Fri Jan 12, 2018 – 7 species (+1 other taxa)

It took me 7 visits to succeed, so if you've been looking and have not found it - hang in there!

Edana Salisbury
Buena Park

Join us on Facebook!