Date: 1/12/18 3:23 pm
From: Theresa Lawson <tmlawson1...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ. Varied Thrush Upper Ramsey Canyon January 12
I found a male Varied Thrush in Upper Ramsey Canyon today. It was first seen at 1:30 a little ways downstream from the second stream crossing after the overlook. This bird was a lifer for me and I was eventually able to get excellent views from all angles!! It flew downstream and I saw it again when I got the the first stream crossing! I briefly followed it down the little side trail near the first stream crossing and then lost it.

Theresa Lawson
Hereford, AZ

Sent from my iPad