Date: 1/12/18 1:25 pm
From: Suke C Lee <mclee72...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Snow Goose and possible Ross's Goose, El Paso County
Nothing rare but might be of interest to EPC birders/listers.

On my way back from Colo Spgs, I went to Meridian Ranch to look for the Merlin that David Tonnessen

found earlier today. I did not find it but found two "white" geese at the golf course. They were pretty far but one might be a Ross's. It went over a small elevation and disappeared down the other side. I could see the top of its head once in a while.

The geese were east of the club building, in the north-east corner.

To get to Antler Creek GC : from Meridian Rd, take Londonderry east;

go south on Meridian Ranch Rd;

go east on Antler Creek Dr to the end

The geese were visible from the north parking lot.

Good birding,

Cecile Lee (Cici)

Elbert, CO

Join us on Facebook!