Date: 1/12/18 12:40 pm
From: <aplomado-falcon...> [countybirders] <countybirders-noreply...>
Subject: [CB] Fresno common ground doves and clay-colored sparrow
Today Jan 12 about 11:30 I saw the three continuing common ground doves found and described by Gary. Thanks Gary. Then just west of Rolinda ave in and around some large tobacco bushes on the north side of Herndon ave were many birds including a Clay-colored Sparrow. WC, song. Lincoln, fox and sav sparrows, 50 plus YR warblers, 3 OC warblers, RC Kinglet, H finch, mockingbirds, scrub jay.

John Luther
Oakland

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 9, 2018, at 2:47 PM, Gary Woods <cropwatch...> [countybirders] <countybirders-noreply...> wrote:
>
> I just found 3 common ground doves on the canal bank where I found the first county record back in July. I flushed an adult male and farther down found two female or young birds feeding on the canal where the grapes and almonds meet and there is a red metal gate/catwalk in the canal. The location is
> N36.822337, -119.965684. Gary Woods- Fresno
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!