Date: 1/12/18 12:18 pm
From: David Wheeler <dswheeler...>
Subject: [Hotline] Parula still at Liberty Park in SLC
I was fortunate enough to relocate that parula first discovered (and then
rediscovered) by Bryant. Today it was in a mixed species flock of
Yellow-rumped warblers, RB nuthatch, 2 species of chickadee, and a kinglet
directly adjacent to 700 East Street ENE of the 7 Canyons Fountain where it
has most often been reported. Happily five other folks were subsequently
able to get on the bird. Thanks to Bryant and all the other folks who've
reported this bird over the last week, and to the folks I met today for
their good cheer. 11:20-11:40 am.