Date: 1/12/18 12:14 pm
From: Bird observations from western New York <geneseebirds-l...>
Subject: [GeneseeBirds-L] Gulls in Perinton area

Today at 1:45 PM I saw about 150 Herring Gulls, 2 Glaucous Gulls, and 1 Iceland Gull in a field at Packard Valley Farm. The birds were visible from West Walworth Rd south of NY Rt 31F. This is a busy road so be careful if you stop. I am pretty sure this is the same location that Doug Daniels reported two days ago. These are the same gulls I see at Lake Edwards and they have not been there for the past 3 days. This field is about one mile east of Lake Edwards.