Date: 1/12/18 11:14 am
From: 'Birding' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] RFI: Parker Brant
Eric- I think they mostly move between those two sites. For example, yesterday I hit Bar CCC first, and there was a small population of geese and no brant. Then I went to PRP and there were zero geese. After making a quick run out to Elbert County, I checked Bar again. More geese, no Brant. Then, on a whim I tried PRP again, and there were now hundreds of geese. Ten minutes of picking through them finally produced the brant. Since there are no other large lakes nearby, all I can think is that the geese may work commercial grassy areas between visits to the two lakes.

Norm Lewis
Lakewood

Norm
Sent from my iPhone