Date: 1/12/18 10:25 am
From: Polly Strahan <pollystrahan...>
Subject: [KlamathBasinBirdNews] Re: Klamath Basin North Raptor Route for January
Correction to this posting: We saw a Red-shouldered Hawk at Miller Island.
We actually did not find any Rough-legged Hawks in our territory during
this survey.

On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 12:22:15 PM UTC-8, Polly Strahan wrote:

> Fran McDermott, Ardie Mc Dermott, and myself completed this route
> Saturday, January 6th. The route roughly encompasses the Running Y to the
> west, Hill Road at Mt. Stukel to the east, Cross Road to the south, and
> Highway 140 to the north. Our most notable sighting was a Rough-legged Hawk
> at Miller Island Wildlife Reserve. Our count also included: 86 Red-tailed
> Hawks, 7 American Kestrels, 6 North American Harriers, 7 Bald Eagles, 1
> Golden Eagle, and 5 Ferruginous Hawks.
>
> Polly Strahan

For more information, including posting guidelines, visit the Group's web page at:
https://sites.google.com/site/klamathbasinbirdnews/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Klamath Basin Bird News" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to klamathbasinbirdnews+<unsubscribe...>