Date: 1/12/18 7:38 am
From: <bertf...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Far Southwest Austin
John, Brush,
I have one Travis County pauraque record in my database for 12 May 2004 from
Rudy Montez.
"On the 12th: Marshall Johnston reported hearing 1 or 2 COMMON PAURAQUE in
the Bull Creek canyon area in Austin. He lived in the Valley for many years
and is very familiar with the call."
Bert Frenz
Oaks & Prairies of Texas
eBird reviewer, Central Brazos Valley
eBird reviewer, Belize
NAB subregional editor, north-east Texas
<Bert2...>
www.bafrenz.com