Date: 1/12/18 6:58 am
From: 'Greg D. Jackson' <g_d_jackson...> [albirds] <albirds-noreply...>
Subject: [ALBIRDS] Small error on AOS 2017 Field Checklist
AL Birders:

In trying to re-order the state database records according to the latest
NACC checklist revision, I realized there is a small error in the AOS
Field Checklist issued this fall.  Though correct in our 2016 version
(after the 2016 vireo shuffle), somehow Philadelphia and Warbling vireos
were inverted on the 2017 version (Philadelphia should precede
Warbling).  I didn't pick up on this switch during proofing, and
unfortunately the card was printed. I've sent a corrected version to the
folks responsible for the AOS website, so hopefully they can put the
correct version online soon.

I apologize for this oversight and for any confusion this may have caused.

Greg

Greg D. Jackson

Birmingham, AL

Ornithological Society (AOS) and is provided
as a service to the birding community. AOS
does not endorse the views or opinions expressed
by the members of this discussion group. Nor
does AOS support or endorse the advertising
provided by the Yahoo Groups list service.

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)