Date: 1/12/18 6:54 am
From: nnva4x4 via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] New yard bird

Hey Yall                 Last night at the monthly meeting for the HRBC we talked about recent bird sightings and identification. We were shown a photo of a confusing winter visitor. It was a Orange Crowned Warbler that is often confused with our typical Pine Warbler.  Sure enough this morning I look out back and saw this yellow bird on my bark butter feeder. I put optics on it and it was just as described last night. No wing bars, broken eye ring and slight line over the eye.  My first OC Warbler for my yard.  So everyone keep your eyes open and watch that bark butter for this great winter visitor. Good Birding Stuart SweetmanNewport News

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4