Date: 1/12/18 4:02 am
From: Diane Touret <dctouret...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Monk Parakeets in AZ
When I saw reports of some recent sightings of Monk Parakeets in
Gilbert, AZI checked the AZFO checklistfor Monk Parakeets and saw
thatthey were not onit. Does this mean that the Monk Parakeets in
Gilbert are also not ABA listable?If so, does anyone know if are there
any other states besides FL where Monk Parakeet sightings can be put on
an ABA list?

Please answer off-list is this is not an appropriate topicfor AZNMBirds.

I used to live in Florida and know that Monk Parakeets are fun to
watch(though not much liked by utility companies whenever they build
their huge nest on utility poles), but I'd rather not go out of my way
to see an exotic in my current home state!

Diane Touret (Tucson, AZ)