Date: 1/11/18 7:13 pm
From: Debbie <roadkill23...>
Subject: ESbirds: Pacific Loons and others - Crowley
There are some interesting birds around at Crowley, especially for January. Crowley is completely ice-free and there are still many waterbirds around. Today from the marina I saw two Pacific Loons. In the delta there was a male Cinnamon Teal. At the alkali ponds there 3 Great Egrets, several Hooded Mergansers (I saw five, but there may have been more).

Debbie House