Date: 1/11/18 5:25 pm
Subject: Re: RFI - Myrtle Beach 2nd Ave Pier King Eider
Hi all - The King Eider was still there yesterday, 1-10, both times I have
been there she has been on the south side of the pier. The pier was closed
yesterday though I was told it would be open. There are black, surf and one
female white winged scoter as well as few bufflehead, red throated and
common loons, cormorant etc.

The common eider continues at the Myrtle Beach State Park PIer.

Take care.

Scott Hartley
Myrtle Beach , SC

Join us on Facebook!