Date: 1/11/18 3:56 pm
From: Lamont Brown <lamont...>
Subject: [texbirds] Crested Caracara in Denton Co
This Thursday afternoon between 1:40 - 2:00 I found Marilyn's CRCA just
south of 1171 between US 377 and I-35 W.

On 1171 less than a mile from I-35 W the road Cleveland-Gibbs goes south.
Take that to a small airstrip and business park. As the road is parallel to
the runway, just before it makes a sharp right-turn, look left [East]
between two buildings and see in the distance feeders/hay rack for cattle.
There were 6 TVs and 1 Black Vulture there. In the air above and beyond
them were 2 TVs and the CRCA.

Also had three Red-tailed Hawks on 377 toward Argyle.

Lamont
Denton

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner