Date: 1/11/18 3:24 pm
From: Robert Brosnan via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Glaucous and Clay Colored Sparrow

Went in search for both of them today, the Gull being a lifer for both my wife and I and the Sparrow a lifer for my wife.  Great to say we saw both - great day.  The Gull was sitting by itself at noon as if being scorned by the others.  I saw the Sparrow earlier so new where to look and what we looking for. Saw it several times before it popped out for my wife to see.  Right at the bushes at the parking lot.  Lots of White Crowned and Chipping as well and I saw 1 Fox Sparrow.
Pohick has all that everyone else has reported - a tremendous showing. We did see the Eurasian Wigeon.
Bob Brosnan