Date: 1/11/18 2:12 pm
From: Jeff McIntyre <jeffmci9...>
Subject: RFI - Snowy Owls - Reno, Kingman, McPherson counties
Hello-

My wife and I will be making a quick trip to Hutchinson this weekend from Central Texas and would like to try to see one of the Snowy Owls reported from the general vicinity. If anyone is able to provide current info on any of the owls from the area, I would really appreciate it being passed along to me.....especially from today, Friday, or Saturday. We'll get there Friday evening and will be birding most of Saturday, leaving Sunday.

For that matter, if there happens to be a really dependable one hanging out somewhere not so close, I wouldn't mind driving more to see one - being that we're driving 600 miles anyway 😊

Thanks in advance,

Jeff McIntyre

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to