Date: 1/11/18 1:33 pm
From: J C Allen <ssallen1...> [albirds] <albirds-noreply...>
Subject: [ALBIRDS] Tundra swans. Stevenson Park, Stevenson , AL
Okay folks.. there are 8 swans.. having looked at all pics, realize some of birds were close together in some shots.. I said I saw yellow spots on the adult swans upper bill and I did through the scope.   But it will not show on the pics.. just too far away.. I will be posting the pics on albirds via flickr.. even with the ability on flickr to enlarge by click on pic, I can not see the yellow spots . If anyone wants the RAW images, I  can send to them.. Flickr does not accept RAW images..
So, working on getting the pics into album.  (okay, so I wandered around a lot before coming home.. )
Jane Allen Huntsville, AL

Join us on Facebook!