Date: 1/11/18 12:59 pm
From: Paula Theobald <paulatheo...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Berry Park
Jan Nordenberg and I arrived at 7:15 and searched for the Red-throated Pipit and Dusky-capped Flycatcher for over an hour. There were no pipits anywhere at the park. We found a couple of American Pipits behind church at corner of Leon and Hollister. After looking by for Long-tailed Duck unsuccessfully at 8th St pond in IB with Dave Povey, I went back to Berry Park with Dave. We spotted the Red-throated Pipit in a few minutes at about 10 am. It stayed near the fence line with school loosely associated with Am. pipits and Savannah Sparrows.

Paula Theobald
Oceanside

Join us on Facebook!