Date: 1/11/18 8:03 am
From: 'Robert D. Hughes' <rhughes.enteract...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Montrose Northern Shrike, 1/11 a.m.
I walked around Montrose Point in Chicago this morning, January 11. It
felt more like mid-April, with temps in the 50s, but the birds reminded
me that it's still winter. My best find was a Northern Shrike in the
dunes. It flew off to the west after a bit and I never saw it again. I
also had a male and female Northern Pintail in the harbor.

Robert D. Hughes
Chicago, Illinois
Birding Montrose Point:
http://theorniphile.info/birding-montrose-point/index.html
The Montrose Birding Blog: http://theorniphile.info/wordpress/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/robertdhughes63
Montrose on eBird: http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L161180

Posted by: "Robert D. Hughes" <rhughes.enteract...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)