Date: 1/11/18 7:27 am
From: Zia Fukuda <zialeefukuda...>
Subject: [obol] January OBA Photo Submission deadline Typo...
Hello all,
And thank you to those who have quickly submitted thier beautiful photos
since my email last night.

Thankfully Treesa caught my typo regarding the submission deadline. It's
supposed to be the 14th at 5:00 PM, not the 15th. A typo on my part!
Luckily there's still plenty of time to submit this month!
After voting opens up on the 15th, I will send out a reminder, along with
the link to the voting page so you can cast your vote. I've realised
several people have e-mailed me which photo they would like to vote for,
so just to clarify, there is a link on the OBA homepage that will take you
to the voting panel once voting opens up. I'm not able to cast votes for
folks, but I will send out a direct link once voting opens.
Thank you all, and have a birdy day!

Cheers,
Zia Fukuda

Join us on Facebook!