Date: 1/11/18 1:07 am
From: R w <eaglerodney...>
Subject: Re: Townsend's Solitaire at Lake Olathe, Johnson County
Walt Cochran and I also saw the Townsend's on the north side of the old Golf course at 4:30pm. When I left around 5 it was just east of the fishing dock(on the old Golf course) that's on the east side of the lake. For those of you that are familiar with the lake, it's in the same area where the/a Merlin hangs around.
Rodney Wright
Gardner Ks

Sent from my iPhone

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html