Date: 1/10/18 11:22 pm
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Apparent fledgling birds in Portland
And a brown creeper is about the closest thing that you can get to a
woodpecker. Bob O'Brien

On Wednesday, January 10, 2018, Mitch Ratzlaff <mitch.ratzlaff...>
wrote:
> Speaking of flickers. I’m attaching a photo a friend took today in
Portland of what I think is a pair of young, fledgling, woodpeckers. This
photo shows the birds clinging to a corner, just beneath a porch ceiling.
Im curious as to others’ opinions on the identity of these two birds.
Strange time of year for wall-clinging fledglings, is it not?
> </mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=160e3ac06caa6e4a&attid=0.1.1&disp=emb&zw&atsh=1>
> Mitch Ratzlaff
> Dallas
> <Mitch.ratzlaff...>

Join us on Facebook!