Date: 1/10/18 10:08 pm
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Apparent fledgling birds in Portland
I agree, Brown Creepers.

Tom Crabtree

From: <obol-bounce...> [mailto:<obol-bounce...>] On Behalf Of Jeff Gilligan
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 9:52 PM
To: <mitch.ratzlaff...>
Cc: OBOL Birders Online; Joel Geier

They look like Brown Creeper adults.

On Jan 10, 2018, at 10:22 PM, Mitch Ratzlaff <mitch.ratzlaff...> wrote:

Speaking of flickers. I’m attaching a photo a friend took today in Portland of what I think is a pair of young, fledgling, woodpeckers. This photo shows the birds clinging to a corner, just beneath a porch ceiling. Im curious as to others’ opinions on the identity of these two birds. Strange time of year for wall-clinging fledglings, is it not?
image1.jpeg

Mitch Ratzlaff

Dallas

<mailto:<Mitch.ratzlaff...> <Mitch.ratzlaff...>

Join us on Facebook!